With social media nowadays, images are the way to go. When using Instagram, businesses want to know how do you get more followers on Instagram. Your business or brand grows once you can develop a great social media following. I was recently exposed to a training by Capitalize Social which gives a few Instagram marketing strategies on how do you get more followers on Instagram. This training explains the basics on:
- Getting your Instagram profile setup correctly
- How to effectively use images on Instagram
- How often you should market your business
- How to build your brand
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- Much much more!
Here is the Instagram Marketing training:
Instagram Marketing Strategies: How Do You Get More Followers On Instagram
How Do You Get More Followers On Instagram
Here are a few things that I learned from the training above:
This means to actually have a life on social media. Show pictures of family, events, food, life, etc. People do business with the person, not the business.
Don’t be too pitchy
This is where the 80-20 rule should be implemented. You should give your audience value 80% of the time and market your business the other 20% of the time. This also keeps you from looking money hungry.
Make your profile public
You want people to see your posts right? Make your profile public and easy to follow so people can see what you have to offer.
I have started to implement the strategies that were taught on the “Instagram Marketing Strategies: How Do You Get More Followers On Instagram“. I’m already starting to see more engagement on my Instagram pictures.
Jay The Analyst
Work With Me – PartnerWithJay.com
PS: Learn how to leverage Facebook ads for just $2.95 with Facebook Viral
Image(s): Blog.Statigr.am, Diamond-Strategy.com